close

《生活大爆炸》幕后DVD:眾演員調笑Howard的艷福不淺 - 補習


 

Welcome to our behind the scenes DVD.歡迎觀看我們的幕后DVD。

We are the cast of The Big Bang Theory. And we're just here eating Chinese food, and you're here just in time.我們是《生活大爆炸》的演員。我們正在這里吃著中國菜,你們來得非常及時。

So we are gonna open some fortune cookies.我們將要打開一些幸運餅。

Are you ready for this?準備好了嗎?

I'm ready. I'm ready.準備好了。準備好。

So who wants to go first?那第一個誰來?

Kunal, let Kunal go first. You wanna go first?Kunal,讓Kunal先來。你要先來?

We've made him sit on the floor. He can open the cookie for us.我們都已經讓他席地而坐了。就讓他幫我們打開幸運餅吧。

He can't read so this will take long. 他沒辦法念出來,這豈不是得很久。

And then please read to us.然后念出來吧。

Simon, would you please help him sound the words out?Simon,你能幫他把那些字給念出來吧?

Yeah, open it Kunal, like cavemen.是啊,打開它,Kunal 野蠻點..

Simon, what was it like being in a bathtub with Katee Sackhoff?Simon,與Katee Sackhoff共浴的感覺如何?

I...it was it was Haha it was...那就像...那就像...

He probably don't remember that day at all.他可能根本就不記得有那么一天了。

No. It was. It was an amazing way to meet someone interesting way to break the ice to calm down. Cause we didn't rehease with her. 我記得的。這樣去第一次和某人見面可算是好極了。打破僵局,冷靜下來,這樣很有意思,因為我們沒有和她彩排過。

So I came down to the stage to find her essentially naked with a bath towel around.我來到舞臺,發現她基本上沒穿衣服 只裹著條浴巾。

And like a very intense sort of guard of wardrobe and people sort of standing around her making sure no one was looking.那些工作人員站在她跟前把她圍了個水泄不通, 工作人員都在她旁邊 確保沒有人在偷窺她。

And then we were looking at each other for the first time in this wet cold bubbly tub.然后我們才在這個充滿泡泡的浴缸里,第一次看著對方。

Come on Katee don't make it sounds so cheap.拜托,Katee,不要說的那么掉價.

I'm sorry Fiddling with youself in bathtub is a real class act.不好意思 在浴缸里自慰的確是個經典之舉。

It seemed like to be kind of interesting and cool, but then it was it was awkward to do that.這看起來有些有趣和酷,然后演那個...就有些尷尬了。

So we finished and she was like oh my God I was trying so hard not to laugh. I was squeezing my toe the whole time and I said that wasn't your toe.所以當我們演完了之后,她說,哦~天哪~我盡量克制自己不笑出來,那時我一直在擠我的腳趾。然后我說,你擠的不是你的腳趾。

Yeah, so that was fun to. That was my favorite story participate in.是啊,演那一幕。那是我最喜歡的故事,是很有意思的。

All right, I'll go next. 好吧,下一個我來。

OK.Here we go. OK,來吧.

In the season premier when the guys returned from the Arctic who had the most difficulty growing a beard?在這一季第一集 當男士們從北極歸來的時候,誰的胡子最難長出來?

And this in an very interesting question, because of all the drama that went behind your beards.這個問題很有意思,因為你們的胡子而鬧出的種種搞笑情境 那真是...

Would you like to share what happened with that?能跟我們分享下發生了什么嗎?

You all grew beards. Yeah. Actually you didn't.你們都長胡子了,但你卻沒長。

Well yeah you did not You took a stamp.你就是沒長,你用的是假胡子。

You couldn't.你長不了。

I'm a man child in some ways and um...從某種意義上來說我就是個大小孩

But you all had full beards.但你們都長絡腮胡子了。

But they all have full beards.他們都長了絡腮胡子。

and then...but then...然后...但然后...

but then...然后...

We were forced to shave it so they could put fake beards on everybody.我們不得不把它剃了,以便他們能戴上假胡子。

There's nothing to be embarrassed about.沒什么不好意思的。

It's not about that and we agreed to never speak of it again.不是的,我們都一致同意絕口不提的。

I always found that so funny Your real beards were real enough.想起來就覺得很有意思,你的真胡子太像回事了。

I even said can you put the fake beard over my real beard?我甚至說,你們能把假胡子戴在我的真胡子上嗎?

Because I don't.因為我不想。

It would kill you to put it off.如果你試圖阻止,你就別想活了。

I wanted to just have two beards I've always wanted to have two beards.我想要兩幅胡子,我一直都想要兩幅小胡子。

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    補習 上門補習 英文補習
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 tcyangr 的頭像
    tcyangr

    Tc Tutor

    tcyangr 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()