《生活大爆炸》片場有愛采訪:劇中的那些有愛的情侶們 - 補習


 

So I'm going to call you by your characters.我打算用劇中的角色名來稱呼你們。

I mean you know Raj and Penny...I mean, last time that I saw you guys. You were very drunk.Raj和Penny,我記得上次看到你們兩個的時候,你們都喝高了。

-Yes and doing that right there -Oh, I'm sorry.-對,就是在做這個事情。 -哦,不好意思。

-Whoa -Sorry.-喔。 -不好意思。

First time that's happened.-這可是頭一回。 -是的。

Was that embarrassing?他們那樣你會尷尬嗎?

Every time I saw that is just retraumatizing.每次他倆那樣,就會不斷地給我造成傷害。

Every time they do that. It's causing traumatic stress syndrome over here.每次他們那樣做的時候,就會在這里給我留下創傷綜合征。

I need to know a little bit about what is going to transpire after that drunken evening.我想要知道一些關于在那場宿醉之后將會發生的事。

Then you guys have a lot going on.那樣之后你們兩個會有很多事可以發生。

They tried and then I think he might, Ray gets the wrong idea that maybe there is spark there. Yeah. Yeah.他們兩個的確去嘗試了 但是我認為Raj可能誤會倆人之間產生了真實的愛的火花. 是的,是的。

And there obviously was no spark.這么說他們兩個之間是沒有真的火花?

No, there is no spark.對,沒有。

-depends on how you look at it -There is no spark.-其實這取決于你怎么看待這個 -不是,就是沒擦出火花。

So there is no way to look at it.咋看都沒有

Where are we gonna take this relationship?這段關系會怎樣發展呢?

Where are you guys gonna go?你們兩個會發展到哪里去呢?

-More weird places -I don't know.-更離奇的地方吧 -我不知道

Yeah, more weird places, or uncharted territory.是的。更離奇的地方,尚未被發掘的地方。

But I really do love the way it's been going.不過我很開心看到這段關系到目前為止的發展態勢。

I love the way they've been slowly exploring it.很開心看到兩個人這樣慢慢的去探索這段關系。

And it does feel like there's been an advancement in the relationship.并且確確實實是感覺好像倆人的關系有了一個質的飛躍。

I'm thinking of it like planets revolving around each other though?我覺得這段關系可以看做像是行星在圍繞恒星轉一樣。

Like sometimes we get closer, but then it's still that same orbit it's very far.有時候我們會走近一些,但是其實還是在各自的運行軌道上,距離非常遠。

What type of wedding are we going to see in the show?接下來在劇中你們會給我們展示什么樣的婚禮呢?

That's a good question.問得很好。

We actually don't...we don't know.實際上我們不,我們不知道。

We know that we were on the road to getting married, with bumps all along the way.我們只知道我們正在步向婚姻殿堂,當然路上會磕磕絆絆。

So maybe the wedding will happen maybe it won't.所以這場婚禮可能看得到也可能看不到。

Oh there's a possibility you might not get hitched.噢,所以你們兩個人也可能不會順利完婚?

I mean it seems like every step that happens. There's just like a horrible obstacle on the way.我的意思是我們走過的每一步,都好像會遇到可怕的障礙。

Could it be Raj in the way?那個障礙會是Raj嗎?

He has come up my mother is a bigger one.可能是他,但是我老媽會是一個更大的障礙。

These guys are so full of it but I love you anyway.我覺得他們實在是,但我還是喜歡你們。

No they are not.不是你想的那樣。

I think the guys especially are so.. the characters are so unique and so special.我覺得劇中這些家伙都是獨一無二,非常得特別。

And you just want them to succeed.你就是會特別想看到他們成功。

And people have fallen in love with them.觀眾也已經愛上這些角色了。

-Why would you exclude yourself from that? -Yeah, exactly.-為什么你把自己排除在外? -對啊。

Why would you say only the guys?為什么你說 只有我們幾個很不錯?

They want Penny to succeed too.不是不是,觀眾 希望Penny也能成功。

But I don't know the guys have a special tug on your heart.你們幾個的角色會牽動著觀眾的心。

And Penny pulls it out of them too.Penny當然也有她的魅力。

But I'm just saying I'm not trying to be modest.我這么說,并沒有刻意去表現得謙虛。

-I'm just telling the truth. -Don't belittle your own contribution.-我只是說事實而已。 -別低估你自己的貢獻。

-Fine, I love my character more than any of yours. -Yeah, you are amazing.好吧,我最喜歡我的角色。 -對,你演得那么好的。

-This show wouldn't work without you. -No kidding.-這部劇沒有你就演不下去了。 -廢話。

Let me just tell you right now.我現在就可以告訴你。沒我你們就不行。

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    補習 上門補習 英文補習
    全站熱搜

    tcyangr 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()